Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Trash is Everywhere















And so it begins. The leftovers of consumerism. The remnants of my Chinese food meal are this. Which gives me a good idea for some wall art, it looks cool unfolded, plus you can use the metal handle as a hanging device. I suppose I will recycle this after the grease has dried.

Unfortunately I spilled some beer, and these napkins became useful. I think i can dry them out and recycle along with the brown paper Chinese food bag.
















Also I am stuck with a fortune cookie wrapper, not sure what I will do with that yet. The fortune is recyclable (which reads: "your love life will be happy and harmonious")















I washed out the un-recyclable food containers and will reuse them for carry out.

Finally I have two beer bottles to account for, and a can of sardines I had new years eve, to be recycled.















This is hard, but it is helping me think, making me conscious of my presence on this earth. Trash doesn't just disappear as easily as it appears.

No comments: