Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Cleaning Out the Car

Wow I am stupid. I forgot to clean out my car before the new years, so now I am stuck with some "undesirable" non-recyclables, including two chip bags and two coffee cups.

I don't know what to do with them. I guess I'll hold on to them for a year before I can throw them out. Or maybe I can think of some use for them?

I got a few other things to deal with, like some bottle caps, and the wire from my chinese rice carton. Also the fortune cookie wrapper. This is not going well. I am afraid I might become a pack rat.

I have to be smarter, and more resourceful. I'm hungry and badly packaged food is calling my name, what is a trashless boy to do?

I did recycle three glass bottles, and some paper products, so that's good, and all of my undesirables so far fit in a tiny box. Let's hope I can keep it from expanding.

PS. I just got added to RVABlogs.com, so if you have no idea what this is about, please check out my first post ever.

No comments: